Are you our new
integration developer? ?
Are you the one who can make things come together? Do you have experience of working with system integration? Are you attracted to working in a growing company with great opportunities to influence what is delivered to the customer? Then we at Sparkhouse can offer you something out of the ordinary!
We are looking for people who
- Can develop system architecture for new cloud-based integration solutions.
- Can create programme support for customers' business-critical systems.
- Wants to be a technical support for sales.
- Can express yourself fluently both orally and in writing in both Swedish and English.
- Appreciate being able to share your knowledge with your colleagues and, as an important part of our delivery team, influence the technology choices made.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have an appropriate higher education qualification.
- You have several years of experience as a system developer or similar.
- You have a B driving licence.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Flexible hours with the possibility to work from home if needed.
- Good basic salary with high chance of bonus.
- Great colleagues with broad expertise.
- A stimulating workplace with great opportunities to make a difference.
- Beautiful premises with a view of the water.
At Sparkhouse we offer a stimulating environment where your colleagues are always ready to help and also learn from your skills and experience. Welcome to us!
Why not? Where the cranes sway among the clouds and the water laps against the bridge in Eriksberg, Daniel, André, Magnus, Patrik, Martin and Alex are sitting - your new colleagues who are all looking forward to hanging out with you both in the office and on the golf and paddle course. We are simply a tight team with a great cohesion that is felt even through the computer screen. With great opportunities to influence and an incredibly stimulating workplace for a developer, we have to ask: Do you want to build up your CV and utilise your skills? The first stop is to send in your application. Then we'll see where the journey takes us together!